Thursday, September 2, 2010

Young Professionals...

Have you ever had a moment where you realized I am part of something huge. I had this moment this week. I realized I am going to help lead a group of business professionals ages 21-39 who want to do more with all aspects of their lives. A group who remember the days of Hammer pants and portable CD players, a group that experienced Beastie Boys and grunge rock... we are tech savvy and we are all very independent people. We are a group that likes to get things done now vs waiting for the tomorrows. I am so excited to be the next Vice President of the Minot Young Professionals Network!

I joined YP in 2007...right in its newborn stage. It has been a journey of new friendships and growing my business. It is so exciting to know there is an entire group out there that thinks just like me! With Yp I have served as Service Chair for two terms helping organize events such as the Barley Homecoming Bash for United Way, helped Fill a Bus, plan a New Years Eve Gala, and experienced so many exciting networking events with my fellow Yp'rs.

I look forward to all the great things the Young Professionals will do this next year! I have said for years I LOVE YP, it is me! Now I get a chance to show how much I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment