Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home the place of Memories

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you..." -Rohn

Someday I will do that. Someday I will blog. That Someday has been over a year since last updated. Yet ironically I believe somedays should always be today. So here I go again! I will blog. I will share the great things happening in Minot. I will share the great things happening in my life. I will share the great things happening in Real Estate.

Since my last update Minot has recovered from a flood. We are back. We are stronger than ever. Yes we still have a ways to go. But as we drive thru the valley now we feel pride in how hard our community fought to come back. We feel pride as we drive by our family and friends houses and think we helped them get back into their home. Home the place where you belong. Home the place you go and everything feels right. Home the place you build your memories.

I recently expierenced the joy I see in so many of my clients when they purchase a home. The joy when you get to a house and by the 2nd room you realize I will make my memories here. You see I have only owned one home. My first home, I bought it when I was 23 years old and spent 8 years there. Yes during that ownership time I bought rentals and a lot. But there is something special about buying a personal home. The excitement, the fear, the waking up at 2am and wondering am I doing the right thing, the placing your furniture in your head, the visions of things you will change to make it you. These stories I tell my buyers as I have lived thru these moments with them, but to feel it for myself is such a great moment and I cant wait to share these stories with my buyers. The stories of how I drove my kids up to the house and I heard screams of joy. The stories of how the garage door broke the day I moved in. The stories of how I woke up there and realized this is home and all my memories will be made here as this is home.

Thank you to all my buyers that have let me share these memories with them as we have found your home. I seriously have the best career in the world, as I get to help you make your memories!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kausha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !! Your house not only looks GREAT, but your neighbors are now all starting to look like they belong next to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I appreciate your effort in making this great article. I am also a home owner that I bought in Orlando New Homes For Sale. I like their build homes because I always feel comfortable every time I am inside and I always feel relaxing when I was at the backyard. All in all I was satisfied on the house that I own.

    http://www.kbhome.com/new-homes-orlando-area

    ReplyDelete